Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques and Working in Business Teams
This qualification aims to improve business performance through continuous professional development of employees and their skills set. Ideal for learners working in areas where improvements to quality, processes and costs have been identified. This qualification may also be suitable to provide knowledge and a new skill set that will be attractive to employers. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
**Places subject to eligibility criteria
Stoke on Trent, ST1
4th Jul, 2022 - 8th Jul, 2022
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
– Understand lean organisation techniques in business
– Know and understand business improvement tools and techniques
– Know and understand how to work effectively in a business team
– Identify areas for improving productivity at work
– Understand the financial impact of lean working on the employer
– Access the business sector or progress to further qualifications and learning.
This qualification can be adapted to any working environment. However, it is particularly popular in Manufacturing (specifically Automotive) and Warehousing (picking packing type roles)