Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a team of experienced Part Time Inbound Customer Service Specialists to join our TP family for one of our government campaigns. Our vacancies are office based and you will work from our Manchester office. If you enjoy supporting customers and have a desire to serve a real purpose as the country faces difficulty in the cost-of-living crisis, this WILL be the role for you!
A typical day will see you working in a lively & vibrant environment.
– You will start your day signing into your systems, making sure you are ready for the day ahead.
– As a Customer Service Specialist your role will involve providing excellent service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
– You will be working on an inbound channel and supporting with online queries from customers who are inquiring about employment status in line with government guidelines, general claims, payments, advances, and impact of Covid-19/government support, change of details/circumstances, new Universal Credit claims and appointment-related queries.
– You will be informing customers of benefit payments to help with living costs, which may be available to those on a low income, or who are out of work or cannot work.
Mon-Tues – 13:00 – 18:15, Wed, Thurs & Friday 14:00 – 18:00.
– 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary.
– Lifestyle Benefits programme featuring thousands of discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners and free wellness, kids, and learning classes through our own Community Online Academy.
– Refer & Earn Scheme, earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
– Length of Service and monthly recognition awards.
– Opportunities for career development and progression.