Our client is looking to recruit several hygiene operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
All Training Provided. Apply today!!!
Shifts & Salary:
Monday – Friday 2.00pm until finish
10.00pm until finish
£433.11 weekly pay
As a hygiene operative, your duties will include:
- Ensure standard operating procedures are correctly followed
- Ensure cleaning equipment is of working order and safe to use
- Ensure staff follow ‘good manufacturing practice’ standards for food hygiene
- Continuously monitor quality and ensure adherence to Hazards Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Cleaning machinery in machine wash to specification and ensuring the machines are of working order and safe to use
- Using tray wash appliance to ensure trays are washed to specification and ensuring they are safe to use
- Keeping line area clean at all times, including the removal of waste
- Using cleaning chemicals to correct concentrations
- Routine deep cleaning schedule
- Accurate completion of cleaning and testing records
CastleView Group are committed to the selection, training/upskilling, recruitment, and development of the quality people to fulfil our roles, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling. As UKs number 1 distribution company, we are looking for motivated and reliable candidates who are keen to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career!