Shifts and Salary:
Rate of Pay £10.00
Working Pattern 45 hours per week 6:00am to 16:00pm; 7:00am to 17:00pm; 8:00am to 18:00pm; 11:00am to 21:00pm
– Twilight shift available 16:00pm to 1:00am.
– 45 hours per week. – Overtime paid at £15 P/H. –
£10 - £15
As a Production Operative, your duties will include:
- Adhering to rules and regulations and good practices with regards to health and safety
- Good hygiene, and quality standards.
- Achieve targets/KPIs. –
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times. –
- To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping, etc. –
- Unpacking material ready for suppliers to prepare it.
- Loading materials into machines to make products.
- Collating product onto pallets ready to move to the warehouse.
- Our Perfect Worker would have manufacturing experience however all training is provided. – Self-motivated, proactive, and resilient. – Good communication skills. Key Information and Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit several Production Operative to join a friendly team. We are wanting motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.