Job Title: Production Operative
Our client is looking to recruit several production operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
All Training Provided. Apply today!!!
Shifts & Salary:
Monday – Friday 2.00pm – Finish
371.33 weekly pay
As a production operative, your duties will include:
- Making pastry billets, lids, and cold pastry
- Weighing out ingredients and recording traceability detail details on paperwork
- Operation of automated and semi-automated productive equipment
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Pushing stacks of products (lifting and bending will be required)
- De boxing ingredients
- High standards of personal hygiene
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Able to work within a team
CastleView Group are committed to the selection, training/upskilling, recruitment, and development of the quality people to fulfil our roles, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling. As UKs number 1 distribution company, we are looking for motivated and reliable candidates who are keen to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career!