- Job Responsibilities:
As a Tray Wash Operative, your duties in the workplace will include:
- Loading and Unloading plastic trays onto the conveyor belts.
- Recycling plastic and cardboard into a Baling Machine
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and regulations in the workplace.
It’s strictly prohibited to wear jewellery including piercings on site.
£10 - £12
- Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt. The trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
- Unloading cages and trays from trailers and taking them to a baling machine, where the cardboard and plastic is then pressed into bales, which come out at the other end
- You must enjoy physical work as you will be on your feet throughout the shifts. A high visibility vest and safety boots are required (can be provided)
- Day shift: £10.00 per hour| Night shift: £12.00 per hour | Overtime for over 48 hrs x 1.5 | Bank holidays = double pay
- 16 – 17yr olds: £9.00 per hour parity after 12 weeks
Benefits you will have access to as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free onsite parking
- onsite gym
- tea and coffee machines
- Full training will be provided so no experience is needed
- An opportunity to go on a permanent contract for the right candidate
- We have an amazing apprenticeship opportunity for those aged 16 & 17