The rate of pay is: – £10.21 per hour (Early shift) – £11.14 per hour (Afternoon Shift) The rotating shifts available: – 6am to 2pm – 2pm to 10pm (Overtime is available at this site and is paid at £13.92 per hour Saturday and Sunday £18.56 per hour)
£10.21 - £18.56
This warehouse involves a moderate level of manual handling up to 20kg where telecommunication products, such as parts of telephone masts and lines, are picked and despatched for different phone providers.
As a Warehouse Operative at this site your duties will include:
- Receipt and checking of products
- Issue and despatch of products
- Product storage and stock rotation
- Ensuring all areas of operational responsibility comply with legal, environmental, security, and health and safety procedures
- Ensuring performance standards are met – Receiving, checking, and locating products
- Picking and packing products in a neatly matter ready for the customer
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- This role may involve heavy lifting of items weighing up to 20kg.
Our client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are wanting motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.