Shifts & Salary:
Monday to Friday shift
06:00AM – 17:00PM.
£9.91 per hour
As a yard operative, your duties will include:
- Cleaning and preparing equipment
- Checking and storing off-hired equipment
- Maintaining a clean and safe yard, workshop, and storage areas
- Liaise with customers on a day-to-day basis when loading and unloading job
- Unload vehicles as required
- Voice picking
- Load goods onto a trailer ready for distribution to our branches
- Communicating effectively as part of a team
- Following all health and safety rules and regulations
- General yard duties, such as sweeping, cleaning and maintaining.
- Cleaning porta cabins to a high standard.
- Picking litter in the yard.
- Required to operate the bailer.
- Full training will be provided
Our client is looking to recruit several yard operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career